We're BUGGing out with these invitations! Use this PDF template to invite all your guest to your creepy crawly critter party theme. It also includes thank you cards.
★Watch this video "How to edit your PDF file". If you have questions please email me at email@example.com
►STEP 1: Download
-Download latest version of Adobe Reader it’s FREE
Get Here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
-MAC users need to open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
►STEP 2: Edit
-Type over the sample text to personalize it.
-Highlighted fields are the only changes you can make
-Graphics are non-editable
-Press CTRL+E (Command+E on a Mac) to change font,size, color
►STEP 3: Print
-File is formatted to fit on US Letter size 8.5x11inches
-Print on white card stock paper
-Print one sample first before making copies
- You can print from home FILE->Print
-OR Print at photo shop ex: Staples, Office Depot etc..
►STEP 4: Cut and Assemble
-Cut/trim using scissors, craft knife or paper trimmer.
►STEP 5 : -Celebrate!
-Show off all the decorations you made and have fun!
-I would love to see photos from your party.
Upload pictures in the "Share Your Party Section"
MeasurementsYou will receive a PDF file formatted on 8 ½in X 11in
- Two invitations 5”x7”
- Two Thank You Cards 4"x6"
Terms & Refunds
When purchasing this Digital Download you agree to:
1) Due to the nature of the product, Digital Downloads are NON REFUNDABLE.
2) No physical product will be shipped. This is a digital download.
3) The PDF file is automatically sent to your email, please check junk/spam folder if you do not receive your file, contact us with any questions.
4) The digital goods are for personal use only, not for commercial use. Buyer is prohibited from distributing, sharing, lending, modifying or selling the file or products made with these digital files.
5) Understand that color may vary due to printer and paper.
6) These files are intended to print from the comfort of your home. The buyer is responsible for printing.
All the digital clip art, graphics, design elements and fonts used for this item belong to their respective copyright holders.