Elmo's World Favor Bags
Decorate your Goodie Bags with this Elmo PDF Template. You may print as many as you need and personal your favor bag by adding your child's name and age.
- 2 Elmos
- 1 Crayon
- 1 Dorothy
- Instruction Sheet
►STEP 1: Download
--The file is sent to the email you provided, immediately after purchase. If you do not see the file please check your spam/junk folder.
►STEP 2: Edit
-Download latest version of Adobe Reader it’s FREE
Get Here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
-MAC users need to open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
-Type over the sample text to personalize it.
-Highlighted fields are the only changes you can make
►STEP 3: Print
-Make as many copies as you desire
-File is formatted to fit on US Letter size 8.5 x11 inches paper
-Print on white card stock paper
- You can print from home FILE->Print
-OR Print at photo shop ex: Staples, Office Depot etc..
►STEP 4: Cut and Assemble
-Cut/Trim using scissors, craft knife or paper trimmer.
-Some designs require assembling with tape or glue.
►STEP 5 : Celebrate!
-Show off all the decorations you made!
-Have fun crafting.
The template is designed to fit bags that measure 5.25" x 8.5" (13.34 x 21.59 cm)
Bags can be purchased at your local craft store.
(Michaels, Party City, Dollar Tree)
Personalized Thank You Circular Tags (2.5 inches)
Terms & Refunds
When purchasing this Digital Download you agree to:
1) Due to the nature of the product, Digital Downloads are NON REFUNDABLE.
2) No physical product will be shipped. This is a digital download.
3) The PDF file is automatically sent to your email, please check junk/spam folder if you do not receive your file, contact us with any questions.
4) The digital goods are for personal use only, not for commercial use. Buyer is prohibited from distributing, sharing, lending, modifying or selling the file or products made with these digital files.
5) Understand that color may vary due to printer and paper.
6) These files are intended to print from the comfort of your home. The buyer is responsible for printing.
I do not claim any rights or ownership over the registered characters/trademarks used in these digital goods and they are not being sold, as they belong to their respective copyright holders.