One in a Melon Pink Party Package
Celebrate a year of sweet fun, your little melon is one! Decorate your watermelon party with this PDF template. Some of the the designs in this package can be personalized with name and/or age.
This Editable Party Package PDF File Includes:
- 12- 2 Inch Editable Cupcake Toppers
- 2- 5inch Editable Circle
- 1-Editable Centerpiece
- 2- Invitations (5inx7in)
- 2-Thank You Cards (4x6in)
- 2-Signs (4x6in)
- 8-Thank Tags
- 3-Editable Sign (8inx10in)
- 1-Photo Prop Sign (8inx10in)
- 2-Editable Happy Birthday Banner
- 1-Photo Timeline (Horizontal)
- 1-Photo Timeline (Vertical)
- 3- Editable Bottle Labels
- 1- Watermelon Slice Banner
- 1-Watermelon Party Bag Design
- 1- Photo Prop
★Watch this video "How to edit your PDF file". If you have questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
►STEP 1: Download
-Download latest version of Adobe Reader it’s FREE
-MAC users need to open files directly from Adobe Reader and NOT Preview.
►STEP 2: Edit
-Type over the sample text to personalize it.
-Highlighted fields are the only changes you can make
-Graphics are non-editable
-Press CTRL+E (Command+E on a Mac) to change font,size, color
►STEP 3: Print
-File is formatted to fit on US Letter size 8.5x11inches
-Print on white card stock paper
-Print one sample first before making copies
- You can print from home FILE->Print
-OR Print at photo shop ex: Staples, Office Depot etc..
►STEP 4: Assemble
-Cut/Trim and Paste using scissors, craft knife, glue or tape
►STEP 5: -Celebrate!
-Show off all the decorations you made and have fun!
Terms & Refunds
When purchasing this Digital Download you agree to:
1) Due to the nature of the product, Digital Downloads are NON REFUNDABLE.
2) No physical product will be shipped. This is a digital download.
3) The PDF file is automatically sent to your email, please check junk/spam folder if you do not receive your file, contact us with any questions.
4) The digital goods are for personal use only, not for commercial use. Buyer is prohibited from distributing, sharing, lending, modifying or selling the file or products made with these digital files.
5) Understand that color may vary due to printer and paper.
6) These files are intended to print from the comfort of your home. The buyer is responsible for printing.